Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting a little bitt more money...

Hey, So I'm deffently going to try to post more. I've just been so crazy trying to get fundraining, and school. So anyways, My birthday was friday (Feb. 27) and I got $260 all together, and I am having my part on Wednesday? So hopefully I will get a little more from that also. Anyways, my grand total (so far) is $570. ( Maybe more, I have the total amount upstairs, although I dont feel like getting up :D ) So anyways, I am 1/4 of the way done. So I'm trusting God that he will supply the rest. Anyways, I am in contact with two people from the trip. I'm really excited, and I applied for my passport, a little while ago, so I should get that next week or sometime around there, So anyways please pray for me.

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. AND...
    happy birthday to u
    happy birthday to u
    happy birthday to Danii
    happy birthday to...u!!

    ReplyDelete