Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a few thoughts...

Hello Peoples!! I have raised all the money!!!!!!!!! I am beyond happy, although I need much more money to cover the cost of the rest of the expensises which I am probably going to be in debt with my parents for the rest of my life. haha, But I'm good with that. So Please pray for me, I am going through a hard time and I'm just trusting God that when I come out I'll be stronger within him. Some of the stuff I'm going through is going on in my church, and others is just personally what I'm going through (sortof like a spirital battle... I dont know if thats what you'd call it though.) lol, so anyways please pray for me.



Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your money! I know God will provide the rest. I'm so pumped about this mission trip, and I know that our lives will be changed! God is just getting you ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle,
    I kno exactly wat ur going through. I've had so many of the same battles. Actually, i'm still going through most of them. I'm going through things, problems, with the church i'm currently at and am very hurt and confused spiritually. I know what you mean when you wonder to God "am i doing anything right?" and i feel for you. I'm glad u've been able to open up to some ppl cuz i haven't been able to open up (REALLY open up) to anyone, and i know it's liberating. you will certainly be in my prayers, and i'm so happy you got all of your money in. It seems like i'm just holding on and waiting for a move of God to bring me through this trial, but i kno that in the end (for the both of us) the latter will be greater than the former. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So now it's Nov and no feedback. How was the trip? What happened? What did you do? What did you learn? What did the Guatemalens learn from you? Was it worth the trip? How was the organization that you went with? Did they mentor you?

    ReplyDelete