Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update,

Hey Peoples!!

Okay. So I have increased my total since my last blog. My grand total is: (drum roll please) $1,036. I am almost half way done. (: I am so happy, and to be honest. Half of the money, I couldn't tell you how I got it. (so you could understand at least.) Its a complete God-thing. I am so happy. So on the 4th I walked around uptown and to some business's --with my Aunt whom was very generous and helped me fund raise-- with a basket full of candy and cookies, and went to business, and just people walking around. I also sent out some more letters, although not so many people are responding as I hoped. Though many are- and I am BEYOND thankful for those who are and did. Anywhoo. I will update with more info.



(:

Keep me in your prayers please!

Danielle


Oops! I almost forgot.
If anyone hasn't gotten their flight to Miami yet- You can contact me (email) and maybe we can go together, or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment