Monday, March 2, 2009

Hola Amigos!!

Hey, I have been thinking about the trip, and I just hit me. Its this summer, I'm actually going. I feel so small compared to this trip. I am going to be way out of my comfort zone, and the only reason it makes since that I want to go, is to help spread Jesus. :) Which makes me feel a lot better, I am going to miss my family dearly, and I am going to have the most amazing time of my life. I really think I am going to find more about myself through this trip, and learn who I am in Christ, and figure and find out things that I had never have known before. Also its going to be an eye-opener because the people down there aren't living like I do in the USA and I'm going to realize so much more about the world and people who live in it........ BUT the money is Due April 1st, soo I need the money a little before that, which is kinda scary to think about, but I know that God wouldn't bring me this far then just forget about me. (I will not leave nor forsake you.) So I know some how, I will get it. Also I have figured out, and I am so excited about, if every person that I had sent the letters to, gives me $25 (a little less) then I will have the money I need :) So I'm just waiting for responses. So anyways, I'm not to worried about that, but Anywhoooo. I'm going to business's tomorrow for money, and my passport should be here this week. Things are actually coming together, I'm so happy!! :)


Thanks for your prayers!!
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. yay girl!! good luck tomorrow!!
    aloha and amigo is two different languages silly. haha.

    keepin you in my prayers always,
    aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how did it go with going to the companies??

    ReplyDelete