Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm accepted!

Hey,
Okay so yesterday I got my acceptance letter. So now I can start fundraising. I have 55 days till the money is due. - its due April 1st. =/ I am extremely nervous. But I know that I can get it done(: I have a few ideas for fundraising. I am going to send letters, ask some business's for donations like Walmart or Kroger's or other places that might be interested in helping, and babysit (If you live near me and want me to babysit for you- let me know!!!) and some other smaller things, I don't know if that will cover all the money though, (2,400) but might as well pray that it does!!! Anyways, I got my first Newsletter also. I have to get a passport, so I'm going to be doing that this week. I am so excited!!! But I'll post when I have more information.
- If you're reading and have ideas that could help me, please let me know!!!
(:

Thanks!!!
Daniii

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    My name is Kasey and I went on the Brio Missions trip last year to Peru! It was the most amazing two weeks of my life! You will never forget this experience, I bet you are sooo excited:)
    Um, just another suggestion for your fundraising, get some women at your church to help you have a dinner or breakfast fundraiser, based on donations. Some ladies did this for me with a pancake breakfast, and it raised over $500!! It works:) Hope that helps,
    good luck,
    Kasey Fisher

    PS check out my Peru blog: kaseyfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete